Friday 13 November 2015

The Great Beginning........

I think Mummy must have got a bit (a lot) sick  of me and my sisters arguing, for she has started talking about a £10 challenge.

Each of us (except Charlotte, my littlest sister, who is only two) are going to be given a tenner and we have to try to make it into more. The base of it is going to be a "Window Wanderland", happening in Black Tom streets, where we live in Bedford. 

We are going to make little things for Christmas like biscuits, sweets, gift tags, and little Christmas trees. The money that we make is going to go to a charity that we will choose. We are going to plan this in our own little club, `The Famouse Three'.

Crumbs, Princess Polly and Summer
The Famouse Three is a club made up of me and my sisters - we do drawing, eat sweets, discuss ideas, and, argue. It is called The Famouse Three because we bring our mice (pictured above).

These are the kind of biscuits we are going to sell
We are thinking about making little family packets of biscuits - what do you think? So, it could be a named biscuit for each person in the family (and maybe a couple of extras for Santa on Christmas Eve..?). We thought if people like the idea they could order a packet from us, and we would make them in time for Christmas Eve.


It would be very handy if you commented to tell us what you think, and. maybe what price you think we should do. If you have any other suggestions, please say.

I'll be back with more news about the charity once we have chosen it. Goodbye!

It is bath time now and I do not want Mummy to start nagging me.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I would love to order a packet of your family Christmas Eve biscuits! I'd happily pay £1 per biscuit. Beautiful project from some beautiful girls. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. We thought 6 personalised ones in a packet for £2;they are about 7 centimetres. We also thought 4 Christmas themed ones for £1.50.Thanks again,
    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very reasonable! I'd happily put an order in for some! They will make great Christmas gifts! X

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! Maybe you could charge a price including postage? £5 for 6 would be very reasonable. Think about how you'll package them to protect them from getting broken in the post. I'd definitely order some! Daisy

    ReplyDelete