Friday 27 November 2015

Fudge, orders and other stuff

This week Mummy and I have been making some fudge, but I cannot say we have been successful. The first batch was grainy, the second batch was a bit better, but I was very disappointed when the third batch didn't work out. My little sister did make pistachio fudge which everyone said was 'very nice', but personally I think it tasted like a lump of dark chocolate with nuts in.


Also, I got a parcel in the post from Save The Children a couple of days ago, and it turned out to be a pack of fundraising stuff!!!! There were posters, collecting tins, sashes for me to wear, and lots and lots of STICKERS!!!!!!! This was an exciting parcel to get, and Mummy had to stop my sisters from getting covered all over in them.


Believe it or not ,this is not washing up liquid, this is cooking fudge!!!!!
Finally, back to the subject of biscuits. Now, I don't know about your family, but we always leave a little something for Santa. I was thinking about setting up an online booking thing where you can order personalised biscuits and have them delivered on Christmas Eve. For example, there would maybe be six biscuits in a pack, with two for Santa, and the others with names chosen by you. (This is only for Black Tom Streets, but we are thinking about posting for an extra price.)

Also , we are thinking about peanut butter fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)        {:)

Bye for now, Sophie:){:)

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter fudge sounds divine sophie! I'll definitely be ordering some of that, and some biscuits. Xx

    ReplyDelete